A garden shed, a bit hidden among trees, is wonderful. It can serve as a refuge for the smallest of the family, as a tool room, or even as a place where you can rest without being disturbed by anyone.
It is therefore an opportunity to enjoy the place more, and the best thing is that you can do it without spending a lot of money. Would you like to know which are the models with a good value for money?
- GARDEN HOUSE: Shed-type garden shed with plenty of storage space, ideal for storing tools, garden utensils and other garden objects. It is a safe and private space outside.
- HIGH QUALITY: Garden shed made of lacquered sheet steel, very durable and solid, protects from wind, inclement weather, humidity and dust. Made of galvanized steel that guarantees its durability.
- INCLINED ROOF AND DOUBLE DOOR: Allows water to flow to the ground, preventing it from stagnating and promoting oxidation. Shed shed with 152 cm high double sliding door that facilitates access to the interior without obstructing
- Indoor and outdoor shed to store all home and garden tools and utensils
- Its elegant imitation wood design gives the Manor House great functionality
- Includes doors and windows for natural light, vents and a lock for padlocks
- Gabled roof that facilitates drainage and a light green single-color finish.
- Double front and rear vents for perfect interior ventilation of the house.
- Double sliding door of 1,57m that facilitates the opening and entry to the interior of the shed.
- Metal shed with galvanized steel frame. 10-year anti-corrosion guarantee.
- External dimensions: 121x195x196cm.
- Double sliding door XL of 75x170cm that facilitates the entrance to the interior of the shed.
- IDEAL: This roofed shed is ideal for storing all your garden utensils and tools in one place, safely and dry. Thanks to its large surface, the spacious garden shed offers you more than enough space for your lawnmower, barbecue, garden furniture, tools and all kinds of garden utensils.
- RESISTANT: In the weather-resistant metal shed, your garden tools are protected from weather and dirt. The 2-part sliding door ensures easy access to the tool shed. Thanks to the 96cm wide opening, bulky items can easily fit through the door.
- PRACTICAL: The wide sliding door offers good air circulation and prevents moisture and mold. With the additional 4 hooks, you can easily hang your garden tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruners, etc. up to 15KG.
Table of Contents
- 1 Selection of the best models
- 2 Our top 1
- 3 Buying guide for a garden shed
- 4 Where to buy a garden shed?
Selection of the best models
Getting a rustic and beautiful corner in the garden is quite easy with a shed. As it is made of resistant materials, sometimes imitating wood, it can combine perfectly with the rest of the elements in the area. But for this it is important to choose the model well:
Hoggar by Okoru
This beautiful garden shed is metallic, painted green. It has vents so that the air is renewed and the interior is well ventilated, and a double sliding door which will be very easy to open and close.
The structure is made of galvanized steel, and its external dimensions are as follows: 201x121x176 centimeters. It occupies an area of 2,43 square meters, and does not need maintenance. It weighs 51 kilos.
If what you need is a garden shed for your tools, we recommend this model that is made with fir wood, which is one of the ones that best withstands inclement weather as well as solar radiation. In addition, it has been treated with waterproof paint, with which its durability is more than assured.
It has a double door with metal handles, and inside there are several compartments so you can keep your objects organized. The dimensions once assembled are 75x140x160 centimeters, and it weighs a total of 22 kilos.
Outsunny Garden Shed
This shed-type garden shed is made of lacquered steel sheet, which is very durable and withstands moisture, sun rays, and dust well. It has four ventilation windows so that the air can be renewed, and a sliding door in which you can put a padlock.
The total dimensions are 277x191x192 centimeters, and it has a weight of 72 kilos.
It is a beautiful house that you can have both outside and inside, for example, a garage. It has a floor, a double door, a window through which light enters, and even a gutter thanks to which you can collect water (if you have it in the garden or patio, of course).
It is made of resistant brown and beige plastic that mimics wood. The dimensions are 178x114x208 centimeters, and it weighs 50,30 kilos.
It is a durable plastic shed, with a double door and a non-slip floor. It also has a gabled roof with a skylight, and inside there are two corner shelves and a wide central one, all of which are adjustable. The internal structure is made of very resistant galvanized steel that is covered with a double layer of polyethylene, which is very resistant to ultraviolet radiation.
If we talk about its dimensions, they are 215x65x78 centimeters, and it weighs a total of 142 kilos. Three adults are needed for its assembly.
Our top 1
Do you want to know which garden shed we would choose if we had to buy one? Well, that is not very difficult, since we would look for one that is beautiful, practical and resistant. That is, something like this:
- It is a house made of pine wood, very resistant to the passage of time.
- It has a double door that is reinforced with hinges and a lock.
- The roof is gabled, made of wood panels and covered with asphalt fabric. It also protects the interior from low temperatures.
- It is easy to assemble.
- Ideal for storing tools.
- It occupies an area of 2,66 square meters, so it can be had in gardens or patios. The dimensions are 196x136x218 centimeters.
- The wood is untreated, and although it is very resistant, it will not hurt to perform some treatment with wood oil.
- If you want the house for something more than to store objects, for example, if you want it to be a kind of little house where you can stay a long time, either reading or doing other things, without a doubt the dimensions are not adequate.
- The price can be high compared to other models.
Buying guide for a garden shed
If you are going to buy a garden shed but are not sure which one, here are some tips:
Before you buy, even before you start looking, it is important that you calculate the surface where you want to have it. To do this, take a tape measure and measure the sides, so with these data you can choose one that really fits in your garden.
The booths are made of metal, plastic, or wood. The first two materials are undoubtedly the most resistant to moisture, but instead if you live in a very hot area and the house is in full sun they will become a greenhouse And you won't be able to be inside
Those that are made of wood are rustic and although they need treatments to keep them beautiful, in hot areas they are the most recommended; in warm or cold ones, we recommend opting for a metal or plastic one.
The price will depend a lot on the size and material of the booth. The metallic ones are usually much cheaper than the wooden ones, since for example it is possible to get one that occupies an area of 4 square meters for less than 300 euros; but on the other hand, a wooden one that occupies that same surface will cost more than double. Therefore, before deciding on one or the other, do not hesitate to compare their characteristics.
Where to buy a garden shed?
If you want to know where to buy one, you can do it from any of these places:
On amazon they have a fairly wide catalog of garden sheds: you have them made of wood, metal ... Buying one here is simple: you choose the one that best suits your needs based on your preferences, but you can also do it taking into account the opinion of other buyers. Then, you just have to pay and wait to receive it at your home.
In Bricodepot it is possible to find booths, especially metal ones, at attractive prices. But there are some drawbacks: for example, although you can buy them directly at their store and wait for them to be delivered to your home, it is not possible to know what other buyers think because there is no option to leave a rating. This makes the purchase a bit random in the end.
In Bricomart sometimes it is not possible to buy garden sheds, as they do not always have them. They are not available online either, but you have to go personally to a physical store to choose the one that interests you the most.
At Carrefour, both in its shopping centers and in its online store, you will find a wide catalog of garden sheds. In its e-commerce you can even get an idea of what people think, since it has a star rating system. After paying, if it is in a physical store, you have the option of asking for it to be delivered to your home, although this increases the price.
At ikea it is rare that they sell garden sheds, but you always have the option of asking to see if they have. So if you are going to go to a store, check with the manager.
At the Leroy Merlin you will find many types of garden sheds: metal, wood, composite. They have different sizes and prices, among which you can choose the one that interests you the most based on the ratings of other people, as it has a star rating system. In addition, it is also possible to buy online.
Have you found your favorite garden shed?